OM-ICE Process - Dec. '20
Time & Location
About the Event
- Extensive pre-retreat activities to prepare yourself psychologically and physically
- 3 days retreat to transform your life
- 1 hour webinar 1 month from retreat to rekindle commitment
- 1 hour webinar 3 months from retreat to consolidate commitment
Friday, 4 Dec. 2020: 12:00 to 19:00
Saturday, 5 Dec. 2020: 09:00 to 19:00
Sunday, 6 Dec. 2020: 09:00 to 19:00
* This is a non-residential programme, and participants will travel to the event location every morning from their usual abode.
The event venue is in the East Coast of Singapore. Exact details will be shared with ticket holders.
Given the nature of the limitations imposed by the global pandemic and their impact on the programme, we are delighted to extend a considerable discount for the December 2020 event.
You will experience the exact same learning and healing process, the only difference is the setting in which you will be immersed.
As such we decided to simplify the ticketing process and have a single ticket type for individual participants. This includes:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Expert training and guidance from Oberdan
- Goody bag with OM-ICE products
- Cold therapy
Price: $1,250 per pax
* Limited to 4 spaces only for this retreat date
Please note that due to the reasons outlined above in relation to the pandemic, there's no refund for confirmed participants who are unable to attend the event. Such participants, however, shall be able to transfer their ticket to a friend or loved one up to 48 hours prior to the event date, so to give the new participant sufficient time to complete the pre-retreat reflections.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothing
- Yoga mat
- Swim wear
- Workbook (provided)
- Internet-enabled device (ideally a laptop or tablet)
Due to the physical nature of the programme, we are unable to accept participants who are pregnant or who have experienced the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Coronary heart disease
- Kidney failure
- A history of serious health issues like heart failure or stroke
- Raynaud's syndrome
- Shortly after a surgical operation
- Cold urticaria
- Severe asthma
If you are concerned about any health condition, please consult a medical doctor before signing up for the programme.
You MUST COMPLETE the sign up process to confirm your place at the workshop. Failure to complete the sign up process will result in your name being removed from the participants' list.
Upon completing the purchase you will immediately receive a confirmation email, which will include the URL to the sign up process. This should take about 15 minutes to complete.
- Single Participant$1,250$1,2500$0