Time & Location
About the Event
VERY IMPORTANT!!! (read until the end)
You MUST COMPLETE the sign up process to confirm your place at the workshop. Failure to complete the sign up process will result in your name being removed from the participants' list.
Upon completing the purchase you will immediately receive a confirmaiton email, which will include the URL to the sign up process. This should take about 30 minutes to complete.
Due to the physical nature of the programme, we are unable to accept participants who are pregnant or who have experienced the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Coronary heart disease
- Kidney failure
- A history of serious health issues like heart failure or stroke
- Raynaud's syndrome
- Shortly after an surgical operation
- Cold urticaria
- Severe asthma
More details and a full disclaimer will be available during the sign up process.
If you are concerned about any health conditions please consult a medical doctor before siging up to the programme.
START & END
Participants are free to arrange their own arrival and departure dates and times, as long as they are on site on the Friday for a propmt programme start at 12:00 and until the programme end on the Sunday at 18:00.
There are two types of all-inclusive tickets, twin or single occupancy. They include:
- Luxury accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Expert training and guidance from Oberdan and his team
- Cold therapy
- Access to resort facilities
Twin occupancy: $2,150 per person
Single occupancy: $2,475 per person
From Singapore the ferry departs from Tanah Merah terminal and arrives in Bintan island at the Bandar Bentan Telani ferry terminal, where transfers to and from the resort will be included in the retreat ticket.
For participants travelling on the days of the programme we will pick up travellers on the 08:10 ferry from Singapore on the Friday and drop off for the 20:15 ferry in Bintan on the Sunday.
You will need to book your own ferry ticket from Singapore and you can do so directly on the operator's site, Bintan Resort Ferries.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothing
- Yoga mat
- Swim wear
- Workbook (provided)
- Internet -enabled device (ideally a laptop or tablet)
- Refillable water bottle
- Extensive pre-workshop activities to prepare yourself psychologically and physically
- 2.5 days workshop to transform your life
- 1 hour webinar 1 month from workshop to rekindle committment
- 1 hour webinar 3 months from workship to consolidate commitment
All participants will be accommodated in a private one-bedroom villa and will have a choice between single or twin occupancy. The selection for one or the other will be made at the time of purchase, by selecting the relevant ticket type.
Participants who choose the twin occupancy option will be sharing the room with another participant. However, if you are planning to join us with a friend or a partner, you can email us after completing the purchase, to make sure you are allocated to the same villa.
- Twin Room Occupancy$2,150$2,1500$0
- Single-Occupancy Room$2,475$2,4750$0
- Group Ticket (3 people)$4,300$4,3000$0